Horror Huggies

Horror Huggies

Thursday, April 3, 2014

BFFs

("Best Friends Forever" 2011, Photoshop)

FIRST THINGS FIRST! I forbid any of you to look at this picture without this song playing in the background! 

Okay now that that's over, play THIS song next. It fits really well I promise.

Wasn't that just grand? You're welcome.

There isn't too much to tell about this piece. I was watching that new King Kong movie with Jack Black and what's her face, and I was watching the scene where King Kong is beating nine colors of shit out of the giant T-rexes and I was just thinking how nice it would be if they could all just get a long and be friends. And now they are =D That's the wonder of art.

If you have any suggestions for of other frolicking tunes, feel free to post them in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment