Horror Huggies

Horror Huggies

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Horror Huggies; so cute, it's scary...



It may or may not surprise you to learn that I am a big fan of horror movies. I don't much care for the kins of horror films that are just about some guy who kills people in an abandoned house for fun. I prefer movies about monsters, aliens, ghosts, zombies, or any other strange imaginative antagonist. Some of my favorite horror films are about evil toys- Chucky, Demonic Toys, the Puppet Master series. Every horror movie about killer toys starts off the same way, a montage of someone building the horrible toy, with creepy music playing in the background. I have a small workshop set up in my parent's basement (gangster right?) and it's full of the kinds of sketches, and tools, toy parts, and sketchy florescent lighting that would be perfect for such a creepy montage, so I decided to make this video, as sort of a personal spoof on those movies I enjoy so much.

The music in the background is form what is probably my all time favorite evil toy movie, Dead Silence.

Enjoy

I apologize for the pixelation on the video. For some reason Blogspot.com would not upload the more high quality version of the video, so I had to upload a cheaper one. HERE IS A LINK to cleaner version of this video.


1 comment:

  1. I loved the video! I like how the music and the back ground all went together. It looked like it was professionally done for a movie preview!

    ReplyDelete