Horror Huggies

Horror Huggies

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Unicorn Skull Finished!

("Unicorn Skull" Plaster 2014)
It's finally finished! My lovely unicorn skull. I just needed to smooth over the texture, paint it, and go over it all with a shiny gloss coating. This is going to look great on a bookshelf or a mantle piece somewhere. The perfect macabre decoration for any study, library, haunted mansion, laboratory, or little girl's bedroom. Im still wondering if I should add glitter....


I got this great old metal gear to use as a stand. I'm not sure what the gear originally came from, some kind of machine. All I know is it's solid steel and is REALLY heavy. Probably not good for a wall shelf but it should be okay on something sturdier like a book shelf or mantle. It makes an interesting juxtaposition between the feminine pink color and the heavy dark metal. I also appreciate how the skull looks like it's wearing some kind of frilly black neck brace.

No comments:

Post a Comment