Horror Huggies

Horror Huggies

Friday, November 7, 2014

"Playtime" Break Down


( "Playtime" 2014, Photoshop )

Some of you may have heard of this new online role playing game called League Of Legends (LOL for short). This piece was inspired by Jinx, one of the characters from this game.

HERE is a fantastic music video of her and her kick-ass theme song played by the group Djerv. It is one of my absolute favorite songs now!

After seeing this video and admiring the Harley Quin-esk novelty of her weapons, I was inspired to design my own colorful weapons of fluffy destruction! so I purchased a cheap plastic shotgun and set to work on painting and decorating it. (see below)



The end result wasn't bad, but it looked a bit more handmade than what I was going for. In the end, I took a few photos of it, and decided to use it as a reference for an illustration piece instead. 
I was much more pleased with the illustration than the original gun. I ended up taking the gun apart and saving bits and pieces of it (the bunny, the teddy head, the pink ribbons, etc.) for future attempts.I do have some soft plans to work on making some rubber ducky grenades of my own, but I have no strict plans as of yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment