Horror Huggies

Horror Huggies

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Professor Maskell's Eccentric Circus (in color)

("Professor Maskell's Eccentric Circus" 2014, Photoshop)

Once again HERE is the link to the song that inspired this poster!

Here it is, finished and in color! I am very excited about this. I've always wanted my own circus, or amusement park, hell I'd even settle for my own creepy looking ice cream truck, and while this is only fake poster and does not refer to any actual circus currently in existence, it's still pretty fucking neat! 

With finals coming up this week I have a lot of studying, reviewing, and memorizing to get to, but I just couldn't concentrate knowing that this poster was just sitting there unfinished. I think once this semester is finished I might start working on a series of circus related promotions. Post cards, flyers, tickets, coupons, etc. Then maybe one day, when I have an eccentric circus of my very own, I'll have all the design work finished ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment